To be confirmed.
Healthy Lifestyles Gloucestershire Services Director
I have an experienced track record in healthy lifestyles within both physical and mental health, leadership, coaching, and behaviour change implementation as one of the foremost trainers in Motivational Interviewing in the UK and Ireland.
With a breadth of management experience and training delivery with UK wide experience across the private, public and third sector I know how to get the best out of people and services to achieve outcomes-based delivery whilst focusing both on people and service improvement.
With positivity, enthusiam, knowledge, a strong 'why' and a great culture we can achieve anything.
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) in all settings
- Adherence to treatment and programmes (especially reasons for dropout and how to prevent).
- Patient experience and representation
- Harnessing Technology to improve outcomes for people
- I currently live in Gloucestershire
- I have cycled from John O Groats to Lands end, have a Black-belt in Karate and kickboxing and have completed the 3 Peaks. I love a challenge.
- Member of the Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers (MINT)
- Certified MINT Trainer
- Committee Member MINT UK & Ireland
- Programme Planning Committee Member for MINT Worldwide ConferenceI